As we open up after a 2-month pause, we will be observing the required precautions for Personal Services mandated by the Colorado’s “Safer at Home” order, as well as additional precautions which we feel are safest. Please make sure you have read this and are familiar with what we require of you prior to coming in for your session.
What We're doing
- Sterilization of all equipment and surfaces in-between sessions – much more than before!
- All practitioners will be wearing a fresh mask for each client
- All practitioners will be wearing fresh clothing for each client
- All practitioners will scrub their hands and arms thoroughly before and after each session
- All Practitioners will wear gloves while performing cleaning duties
- Removal of anything that is not capable of being properly sterilized
- Removal of retail items – you may still purchase your favorites upon request
- Conducting thorough symptom checks of all clients and employees prior to them entering the building
- Maintaining 6 feet of distance from all people when not directly performing Massage services
- Extending Gift Certificate Expirations for any gifts purchased before or during the closure
- Eliminating cancellation fees for those who are:
- High risk, or caring for someone who is
- Suddenly experiencing symptoms
- Uncomfortable with receiving massage during this time (we ask that you let us know ASAP)
What we need clients to do
- Take your temperature before your session, and confirm that neither you nor any members of your household have been experiencing any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone potentially diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Take a shower immediately prior to your session
- Arrive wearing freshly-laundered clothes (do not run any errands prior to your session, please come straight from home)
- Leave all personal items (phone, wallet, purse, etc) in your car
- Wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time – please do not wait in the building lobby or hallway
- Wear a mask at all times while you are in the building and clinic – we have a comfortable solution to being face-down with a mask
- Wash your hands thoroughly in the restroom upon entering the building
- Sanitize your hands after undressing and before getting onto the massage table (we have sanitizer)
- Sanitize your hands after getting dressed and before opening the treatment room door
- Either prepay your appointment or allow us to charge your card on file
- Rebook your next session online, or via text. After your session, we will text you possible times which you may refer to when you are able to look at your schedule.