Please make sure you have read this and are familiar with what we require of you prior to coming in for your session.
What We're doing
- Sterilization of all equipment and disinfection of all surfaces in-between sessions
- All practitioners wear masks during session, regardless of vaccination status.
- All practitioners scrub their hands and arms thoroughly with soap and water before and after each session
- We have removed all furniture and equipment which is not capable of being properly sanitized between sessions
- High-quality filtration of air within each treatment room – each room has a air purifier rated to filter out the smallest particles in a 2400 sq foot space – each room gets circulated and cleaned fully every 7 minutes!
- If you prefer to work with a vaccinated practitioner, please reach out to us and we will assist you in booking your session
What we need clients to do
- Take your temperature before your session, and confirm that neither you nor any members of your household have been experiencing any symptoms, or have been exposed to anyone potentially diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time – please do not wait in the building lobby or hallway
- Wash your hands thoroughly in the restroom upon entering the building
- Sanitize your hands after undressing and before getting onto the massage table (we have sanitizer)
- Sanitize your hands after getting dressed and before opening the treatment room door