We are reopening with extra precautions on may 9th!
We are currently accepting new appointments for existing clients through May. New clients, please schedule for June to allow us to adjust to the new precautions we must take to keep our clients and families safe.
- Current clients may schedule an appointment for May 9th or later using our online scheduler – returning clients click here
- New clients, please use the link to book below, and select a date for June or later. If you are a new client and schedule a time in May, we will move you to a similar time in June.
- We are taking all the required precautions mandated by the Governor and then some. For a full list of the precautions we are taking, and require clients to take prior to coming in for a session, please click here.
Deep-Tissue & Cupping Massage
Chronic pain doesn’t stand a chance with our unique blend of Cupping & Massage Therapy – seriously.
Clients love us because we eliminate the most stubborn pain from their bodies, but we’re also nice about it – our clinic hosts some of the best Massage Therapists in Boulder. We have this sneaky way of getting to those trouble spots while you relax.
The time is over for cookie-cutter massage. We’re on a mission to deliver dependable bodywork that actually solves problems, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
Will it work for you? Consider the results our clients have reported:
– Postural pain becoming non-existent!
– Improving athletic ability and breaking personal records faster than ever before!
– Avoidance of scheduled surgery – yes, seriously.
– Faster recovery from surgery (Hey, we can’t stop them all)
– Increased flexibility and mobility – especially in areas of old surgeries
– Getting back into athletic activities they thought were over!
So, how do we make this magic happen? It all comes down to the initial visit
The three people chronic pain fears most of all...
Gretchen built this business with one goal - help people be free of pain while making them think they're having a blissful spa experience. It seems to be working!
This guy is David. He's got a way with muscles from his 13 years experience in the field which makes us wonder... is he a muscle whisperer?
Meet Annette. She may look sweet, but her passion for understanding how pain manifests sends chronic pain running. She's cool with that.
Over 100 5-Star Reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook
2018 WINNER – Best Of Boulder East County – Best Independent Business (come on in and see our pretty award certificate!)
Featured in VoyageDenver‘s “Hidden Gems” Series – September 2019